Pilates Italian Retreats
Kick off your next adventure
Come and experience a true Italian adventure in the Cinque Terre. Experience a Pilates Retreat with a difference, This is a Pilates Adventure tour, created with an itinerary to include Pilates Classes and exploring the Cinque Terre. Perfect for weekend warriors and seasoned adventurers alike.
One of a kind Retreat
The word Cinque Terre means the five lands. You will visit All the lands over a two-day period (Day 2 & Day 3) via train guided by Tara. With free time given in each land to explore the true Italian villages of the Cinque Terre.
Day 4 a Day trip to neighbouring Beach Village – Bonnosola
Stay in a true Italian 4-star hotel nestled on the hilltops; with spectacular views from every room; see a room view below!
Outdoor infinity pool included!
Our Pilates classes will be delivered outdoors on a private Terrace only for us, if the weather doesn’t cooperate, I have arranged with a Yoga Teacher from Levanto to use her yoga studio. In order to allow exploration of the Cinque Terre, we will do all our Pilates in the morning, except for the day of arrival (we will have an evening class). See the itinerary below for all other activities we will do to keep you active throughout the Retreat. Equally, if you desire to sit by the pool or read a book by the beach, there is flexibility in the schedule for you to do that.
The Cost includes: 5 days
- Airport Transfers to and from Pisa airport ( 1hr 15mins)
- 4-night stay in a Luxury 4-star hotel, Hotel Al Terra Di Mare.
- Twin room sharing with ensuite 4-star hotel €1050 per person
- Single room available 4-star hotel (limited number available) €1350
- 5 x Pilates classes
- 4 x Exceptional Breakfast each morning
- 2 day Cinque Terre Train ticket is valid for the 5 lands + hiking trails
- A day trip to Bonosolla; hike to church option to cycle to next village or stay on the beach!
- 2x transfers from the accommodation to Levanto town free per day
- (additional journeys are available at specific times at a cost of €5 per person)
The price does not include
- Travel Insurance- MANDATORY
- Other extra activities (such as massage, bike rental, boat trips).
- Evening yoga classes with an Italian yoga studio; this needs to be arranged before arrival and the cost is extra
- Additional shuttle rides to and from the accommodation €5 per person per ride (outside your 2 free rides a day)
- Lunch or dinner is not included to allow you to explore the Cinque Terre area and the typical cuisine.
- Alcohol is not included in the cost. The hotel bar serves teas coffee and Alcohol beverages
Watch clips from our previous Italian retreats 2019/2022/2023
See the video Cinque Terre Pilates Retreat in 2022.
See the video Cinque Terre Pilates Retreat in 2023.