(May 24th cancelled due to covid 19) Next Date TBC at Project Revive Ranalagh.
3 hr Postural Assessment & Muscle Tests for pilates, yoga & movement teachers is a dynamic and practical workshop dedicated to teaching you the art of alignment. Postural Assessment captures the habits of a person’s movement pattern, puts a framework around it and interprets it to allow for appropriate programming. This workshop will help you enhance your ability to see misalignment patterns in your class by learning how to body map. Learn tools and know how to apply them to support your client’s difficulties.
- Would you like to improve your teaching skills?
- Add more value to your training sessions?
- Have more tools to figure out an effective programme for your clients?
Join me on my 3 hrs Postural assessment and muscle testing workshop where ill teach you all about the skills I have learnt over the years assessing , mapping and improving clients movement patterns.
The objectives of this workshop are
- Understand how to deliver a full body postural assessment, identifying bony landmarks.
- Outline the benefits of understanding posture types & the patterns these create.
- Description & demo of basic Muscles tests.
- Investigate muscles testings to support your findings.
- Learn how to gain 1-1 clients, using Tara’s expertise in postural observation.
3hr Postural assessment and muscle testing workshop €99 location Project Revive Ranalagh Dublin 6.
Max 12 students
Next One Sunday June 24th 2020 12-3pm €99 . I want in , book now PayPal
I want in €99 , book now eventbrite.