…among mammals, man has the most economical of antigravity mechanisms once the upright posture is attained. The expenditure of muscular energy for what seems to be a most awkward position is actually economical
What is Clinical Pilates?
Clinical Pilates is often prescribed for injuries and conditions of pain. Its outcome is to free the body of pain by increasing joint range of motion , enhancing strength and releasing tissue strain. This is done through a series of pilates mat-work and equipment based exercises. Clinical Pilates can help reduce pain from injury or post surgery, enhance mobility, prevent injury, improve daily performance & energy levels. Functional movement equals ease of movement..
Benefits of a Clinical Pilates programme
- Reduce low back & neck pain due to disc bulge
- Foundation course in Stress Management
- Increase mobility & flexibility
- Reduce symptoms of Chronic fatigue
- Increase performance levels
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Enhance quality of life
Tara has thousands of hours teaching and practising ease of movement techniques with a wide variety of clients. She has a special interest in whip lash, knee & shoulder injuries using an evidence-based Pilates and neuromuscular approach.
Rehabilitation at EARLY PILATES comes in many forms:
- Exercise and corrective movement programmes
- Pilates & reformer programmes
- Osteoporosis & prevention seminars
- Pilates for Breast cancer survivors
- Physical therapy & Neuro-Muscular Therapy
- Athletic core conditioning
Tip to release strain across back and shoulders
Instead of rolling your shoulders back, bring your head back and slide your shoulder blades down your back. Do you feel the strain ease?
For more information Contact Us.