May 24th 2020 12-3pm at Project Revive Ranalagh.
3 hr Postural Assessment & Muscle Tests for pilates, yoga & movement teachers is a dynamic and practical workshop dedicated to teach you the art of alignment. Postural Assessment captures the the habits of a person’s movement pattern, puts a framework around it and interprets it to allow for appropriate programming. This workshop will help you enhance your ability to see mis-alignment patterns in your class by learning how to body map. Learn tools and know how to apply them to support your clients difficulties.
- Would you like to improve your teaching skills?
- Add more value to your training sessions ?
- Have more tools to figure out an effective programme for you clients ?
Join me on my 3 hrs Postural assessment and muscle testing workshop where ill teach you all about the skills I have learnt over the years assessing , mapping and improving clients movement patterns.
The objectives of this workshop are
- Understand how to deliver a full body postural assessment, identifying bony landmarks.
- Outline the benefits of understanding posture types & the patterns these create.
- Description & demo of basic Muscles tests.
- Investigate muscles testings to support your findings.
- Learn how to gain 1-1 clients, using Tara’s expertise in postural observation.
3hr Postural assessment and muscle testing workshop €99 location Project Revive Ranalagh Dublin 6.
Max 12 students
Next One Sunday June 24th 2020 12-3pm €99 . I want in , book now PayPal
I want in €99 , book now eventbrite.