This Workshop will teach you
- Focus on sway back and flat back postures.
- Learn news ways of programming for clients with restrictions and weakness.
- Develop more confidence assessing dynamic movement.
- Incorporate Myofascial release into your mat-work classes.
- Look at case studies to develope more understanding of common postural issues.
You can do this workshop even if you haven’t done the Postural Assessment Workshop .
Tara is a senior tutor on the Pilates diploma course at www.ntc.ie. As a qualified Neuromuscular therapist and fully certified Stott Pilates Teacher plus 200 hr RYT Yoga teacher she has learnt many ways of passing on her expertise to her students. Sharing her wealth of experience is a golden nugget that all students benefit from. She has created numerous courses for teacher trainers in the area of posture and muscle testing.
2 Hr Workshop €50 BUY NOW
Complicated shoulder made easy workshop May 19th 4-6pm Yogadublin (dundrum studio ) €50 buy now
EARLYBIRD book by 24th March €20 earlybird DISCOUNT , book here 2 workshops €80 ( €3.70 paypal fee)
Full refund is available 7 days before the event. No refunds available 1 week before the event.