Setting up your Pilates Business can be daunting.
I provide a coaching service to guide you through the steps of setting up a successful Pilates Business.
The objectives of this coaching session;
- Learn how to get clients and keep clients.
- Understand the pros and cons of having your own studio vs a freelance instructor.
- Discuss the details of applying for personal insurance building insurance & other documents needed.
- Detail the most efficient ways to schedule your clients and your own timetable.
- Learn ways of supporting and managing your own time and energy as a instructor.
You inital coaching call will consist of 1 hour video time with Tara Fallon. Using whats app or skype.
After payment is received I will contact you to arrange your initial consultation coaching call and confirm a time and date that suits both of us.
Tara has been in the Pilates &wellness Industry for 20 years. She has a wealth of experience in the Pilates , wellness and fitness business. She managed a small boutique personal training and Pilates studio for over 9 years. In 2001-2010 Tara set up her own Pilates business, Fitness Matters on Baggot street. In 2010 she sold the business to move to Australia with her husband, now with 2 small children and back in Ireland Tara sub lets and runs a freelance business tfallon.com as well as teaching training workshops. Tara has a sister company mindful movement which involves delivering Pilates & Wellness retreats around Ireland & Italy . Tara is always inervating, moving in different veins within the industry. Book your personal session today to learn more about how you can use your pilates skills in business!
How to create & run a Pilates Business: Email me for more information about this training.